Information about the use of online cookies
What are web cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is transferred to the user's computer when he visits a website and usually contains:
• name of the server from which the cookie was sent;
• lifetime of the cookie;
• value – ordinary randomly generated unique number.
By themselves, cookies are not harmful, they do not contain viruses or any other malicious code. However, if it is read by the server together with the web browser, it can help the website provide more user-friendly services - for example, by remembering previous purchases or the user's account information. Only the server that sent the cookie can read and use that cookie. On a trusted website, cookies can thus enrich the experience. However, cookies can also be used in ways that represent an invasion of an individual's privacy. Cookies can be stored for different lengths of time, only for the duration of the browsing session or much longer
In terms of purpose, we use the following cookies:
• Group 1: they are crucial and without them the site will not work as it should. They are set when you make any interaction with the website. We do not need to obtain your consent for these cookies.
• Group 2: analytical cookies that collect information about how visitors use the website and we use them to improve the website's performance.
• Group 3: marketing cookies. We use these cookies in order to send you content that is more relevant to your interests.
If you agree to the installation of cookies from both groups, you do not need to do anything. If you want complete anonymity, you can do so by clicking on the ticks below.